Unlike Any Other Men’s Program
Our program helps women determine if their husband is serious about change.
Our first priority is making sure a husband is emotionally, psychologically, and sexually safe for his wife.
How can a woman tell if she is safe in her own home?
- Is her husband able to Identify and eliminate abusive thought patterns & behaviors?
- What are her husband’s core beliefs? Is he willing to change them?
- Is her husband willing to surrender to reality, rather than live in fantasy?
- Does her husband admit there is ONE truth, rather than two sides of the story?
- Do her husband’s behaviors have a goal of peace and safety for his wife, rather than control and chaos?
- Can her husband learn to contribute, rather than contaminate?
- Is her husband willing to create power statements instead of excuses?
- Is her husband capable of genuinely caring for & protecting his wife rather than grooming her?
- Is her husband willing to create and implement a Living In Amends Plan?
The Only Program That Addresses Sexual Infidelity as Abuse
- Email Coach Joi to see if you’d be a good fit.
- Mail your payment to hold your spot. Spots go quickly.
- Complete all prerequisites.
- Attend all 50-minute group sessions.
- Attend all scheduled individual sessions.
- Complete all the program requirements.
- Email Coach Joi to see if you’re a candidate.
- Submit your payment.
- Complete the intake form.
- No missed group or individual sessions.
- Complete required activities.
|Phase I: 12 Weeks|
|Separate Individual Sessions for Husband & Wife|
|Group Sessions – M,T,W,Th at 7PM EST USA (4 x week)|
|Phase II: 24 Weeks|
|Separate Individual Sessions for Husband & Wife|
|Group Sessions – M/W or T/Th 6PM EST USA (2 x week)|
|Phase III: 12 Weeks|
|Group Session – Th 8PM EST USA (1 x week)|
- Next start date is August 28, 2023.
- Cut off date for program (payment needs to arrive by) August 20, 2023.
- Payment secures your spot for the entire year-long program.
- We often have a wait list for the next available start date. Spots go quickly.
- When you email Coach Joi, she’ll set up a paid consultation to see if you’re a good fit for the program. If you’re a good fit, Joi will send you details.
I don't see where to sign up?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a paid consultation. This consultation will determine if you're a good fit for the program.
What can I expect from this program?
You can expect to be given tools to help you recognize the damage abusive behaviors cause. You will receive tools to reframe your abusive thought processes and patterns and learn to make peaceful choices.
How many individual sessions should I sign up for?
Your individual sessions for husband and wife for the first 36 weeks are included in the price.
Can I use my insurance?
We will not bill your insurance company, however you may use HSA funds to pay for your program or request reimbursement. You'll need to check with your insurance, as some providers do not provide reimbursement.
What If I need to miss a session?
Attendance is required. Make-up sessions are not available. Men who don't attend their sessions will be removed from the program with no refund.
Can I get a refund if I don't like it? Or if I change my mind?
No. All payments are non-refundable. Since your payment reserves your spot for an entire year, no one else can take your place if you quit.
What kind of follow-up programs will you offer?
After you complete the year long program, men have the option of continuing to participate in a weekly group session.
About Coach Joi, MAAC, BCC, APSATS CPC, CSMF, CES, CASRD, CAS
Joi is the Clinical Director of Betrayal Trauma Recovery & Center For Peace. She is a professional abuse and betrayal trauma coach with 25 years experience. She specializes in helping men recognize abusive behaviors and entitlement thinking. As a betrayal trauma coach, she helps women navigate the abuse & set boundaries for emotional, physical, and sexual safety.
Joi’s goal is that ALL abusive behaviors stop, including gaslighting and manipulation. During the recovery process, Joi empowers the victim to hold healthy boundaries. It’s Joi’s life mission to help men exhibiting abusive behaviors stop, make restitution for the harm they’ve caused, and become a center for peace.
Joi holds a Masters in Addiction Counseling, with an emphasis on multiple behavioral addictions (MAAC). She is a Marriage and Family Life Educator (BS), trained by BYU-I & Aspen Family Wellness (BCC), The Association of Partners of Sex Addicts Trauma Specialists (APSATS CPC), certified as a Domestic Abuse & Coercive Control Advocate Affiliate through Called to Peace, certified as a Domestic Abuse Specialist through The Utah Association of Domestic Violence Treatment, Certified Symbis Marriage Facilitator (CSMF), and trained with Dr. Omar Minwalla on his Compulsive-Entitled Sexuality Model (CES) and Compulsive Abusive Sexual and Relational Disorder, which includes integrity and conduct disorders (CASRD). She directs the Certified Abuse Specialist Program at Center for Peace (CAS).